analytics

Queue Total



NETFLIX QUEUE-
284 MOVIES (released titles only)

Note: Real spoilers are in black text on a black background. Highlight the black areas to read the spoilers.


Queue Numbers

#50- Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown

#100- Black Swan

#200- Mysteries of Lisbon

Last- Once Upon a Time in Anatolia

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Conan O'Brien Can't Stop

Conan O'Brien Can't Stop (2011)


Director: Rodman Flender

Synopsis
a camera follows conan on his tour.

MOster
I don't think this was a good documentary.  I was interested in it much more for my hatred of Jay Leno than my adoration for Conan, so I was skewed from the start.  But this spent too much time, as the Woman says, "following Conan on his tour;" and not nearly enough time discussing the content of the tour or any of the meat of what happened, gag order or no.  For that matter, they didn't show enough of the show for it to be interesting or entertaining.

Don't ask me about this one in three months. I won't remember it at all.


The Woman
i wouldn't say that i am a fan. i think he got ripped off, and i think it's awesome that he can be honest and say yes. i am pissed off about this shitty thing that happened to me. man, did i get fucked over. he seems to be really awesome towards his fans. i was only mildly paying attention to this as i had just completed a year long project and was figuring out the logistics of setting said project up.

No comments:

Post a Comment